Oil & Gas UK Events
Throughout Oil & Gas UK's work in leading the industry in addressing business, operational, safety and environmental challenges, there is a requirement for professionals both within the industry and those observing to learn about and understand the issues under discussion and the progress being made.
Oil & Gas UK runs events to convey complex information, allow the exchange of ideas and also to provoke debate on the important issues of the day, whether technical, operational or corporate.
Events are run throughout the year in a variety of locations across the UK, most recently in Aberdeen, Newcastle and London. The programme ranges from large events such as the Annual Awards, PILOT Share Fair and Conferences to Breakfast Briefings and smaller events such as seminars and workshops.
- Raise the profile of the oil and gas industry within the UK
- Offer an opportunity to engage with industry
- Bring together representatives from throughout the industry: operators, contractors, government and regulatory bodies
- Provide a platform to debate and discuss key issues affecting the offshore oil and gas industry
- Attract significant media interest
- Offer fantastic value for money, specifically organised by the industry for the industry
- Events are available at a 35% discount for Oil & Gas UK members and associates